Monday, December 08, 2008

OMG. I can't believe i'm back here blogging again. well, i kinda prefer to have my own personal blog y'know. anyway there's no particular reason why i'm back here. just felt like it, coming back to this blog and relieving the old memories and putting in new ones of course.

Anyway, today afternoon i received a phone call from a distant friend. Someone whom i've not spoken to in ages. It was for a favour of course, since now the exams are drawing near. I think it was kinda awkward at first? or so i felt, at the start. Haha i think i'm great at masking emotions over the phone. Too bad its not like that for me face to face.

So yeah, i wanna know how do i change this blog to be under my new email?
I really want to revamp this blog.
And revamp the whole tone of my previous 15- 16 year old self.
Gosh, when i read back on my old entries, i totally sound like some hyper kid gushing away about something.
Oh well. I have grown. Cliche as it sounds, its true.

No comments: