Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OHMG GUESSSSSS WHAT! i have been accepted into TP's communications and media management! ohmg i can't believe it! i was so so happy when i saw the 'congratulations' on the JPSAE website!

okay here's the whole story. i woke up early yesterday morning receiving an sms saying that i've been accepted into business/logistics/marketing in TP through jae. i was like really shocked and upset. and trying to accept it as i guessed that was probably where God wants me to go. in the afternoon i even went down to TP with Mich and her dad to ask about the appealing, and got my letter and resume all ready to send. haha i was advised to be super kiasu and send 4 copies of my appeal letter. Two by email to different addresses of course, one by post and one in person to TP itself. So i went to send two letters by email first, and today i went back down to TP with mich to deliver the letter when the people told me i had to make a copy of my ic and results slip as well! which i didn't, so i planned to go back tomorrow.

so in the end, me and mich decided to head off to town for shopping and eating! when on the bus, this lady from tp called and said she received my letter. then she asked if i checked my JPSAE results, then i was like no, cos i didnt know where to check it from. then she said it was the jpsae website. but i realised that when i tried to check yesterday, it said 'click for application' so i thought they wouldn't have it. but it turns out that i actualy have to click on that link to bring me to the login page!

okay digressing abit here. anyway at town, me and mich felt really accomplished today! cos we bought these really pretty dresses that were such a steal! and me, finally found my gold bangles. and her, this really nice tee that fits perfectly! yeah then after that we went to lido to eat and talk, and walked around topshop and found this golden top that was on sale!

yeah so back to the topic. reached home and i logged on to the jpsae website. and THE MOMENT I SAW 'CONGRATULATIONS' I FELT LIKE I COULDN'T BREATHE! and i just started laughing and screaming! it was like pure euphoria, something that i've not felt in a long long time! and i just kept thanking God over and over again cos he granted me the desires of my heart just like what it said in one of the psalms! GOSH I'M OVERJOYED NOW! I REALLY WANTED THIS SO MUCH AND HE GAVE IT TO ME! AHAHAHH I'M SO GLAD!

well now i just really hope that everything will go well for mich and her course. so that she can stay in tp, and me, mich and lianne can be in the same school! ohmg, seriously so happy now! thank God!

haha oh yes anyway, yesterday i went for the audition for NDP 2008 for the hiphop dancing thing that youthnet organised. met up with chrislyn and we headed to the alienated bedok camp. then we learnt the steps and all, which are so not hiphop! its more like aerobics/warm up exercises haha. then yeah we got chosen as 'hiphop' dancers while others were skyrunners. then all the hiphop people had to form this large circle and each of us were to take turns to perform one eighth of freestyle dance individually! nerve wrecking. then there was another round where a few of us had to stand inside the circle and dance around each other. hahaha it was damn hilarious! but it was totally fun. and we met alot of new people and made friends with them too, everyone was really nice and friendly. oh well, there'll be many more practices to come then!

ahh yay, can't wait for tmr. finally meeting up with mich and lianne after eons! and its dress day! haha and after that finally going to dance rehearsal again together with the adult dancers! (:

No comments: