Monday, December 29, 2008

Yes I'm finally back from the lovely holiday in Tokyo and Shenzhen/Hong Kong!
Had much fun there and I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE COLD WEATHER!
Oh man can i like live there or something?

Anyway, this trip really opened up my eyes to many things.
Like how some of those workers at dad's factory are my age or younger and they have to do all those manual labour stuff. it was really funny, cos the moment we walked in, every single one of them turned and kept staring at us. i felt like a celebrity for once! HAHA.
but it also leaves me to know how blessed i am, which is obviously the intention of my parents for bringing us there. well, it worked!

Sigh those pampering salon trips we had was such an experience too, you can never get that price in sing. AWW I MISS IT!

Anyways, i'm bloggin for a reason again. and that's to rant out my bottled up feelings and thoughts once more!

Okay first things first. There're a few things bugging me. so i'm gonna start with the most recent one.

Damn. school is starting tmr and i havent started on photog assignment 2 and the rest of the dreaded assignments that are due next week! OHMG.

the next thing, i feel like i'm missing out on lots of stuff. i feel like everyone else around me seem to be enjoying themselves, going out and shopping and interacting, while i'm stuck at home. although i do have lots of stuff to do like editing pictures all day today, playing Wii and clearing my room, and exercising and STARTING ON MY ASSIGNMENTS OMG. its really bugging me.
but i long to go out! ): like seriously. i feel like everyone has moved on except me.
although i know i'm really privileged in other terms, like family life. with dad getting a brand new big car, getting to go on a wonderful holiday and having a harmonious family and most importantly God in my life, what more can I ask for right?

well, there always seems to be more that i want than what i have now.
okay i shan't dwell on it, things will get better next year i hope.
here's to a wonderful 2009!

No comments: