Sunday, February 17, 2008

What a week it was! Anyway to start things off, last week after service went to sha's house for visiting and dinner. Then the next day, monday, was my JPSAE interview for tp's mass comm! But firstly had to go back to school with glenda to collect our testimonials. And when i went there, Lopez was like 'oh i forgotten all about it! give me 10 mins, i'll go look for it' . so much for my letter. and mine was like just a draft, not the real thing unlike glenda's. seriously. Then went straight to tp, bumped into sherrie, amirah and farah. Was trying not to freak out, then it was finally my turn. All was fine till they asked me about my cca then i accidentally blurted out that i didn't participate in SYF. Ohmg i really felt so dumb, then i was trying despearately to think of things to say to cover it up. But all my words came out all wrong, and I felt even more nervous! They also asked me what type of magazines i read, so i said fashion magazines! Then luckily i remembered Newsweek in secondary school. oh well, i was being real and honest so hopefully they'll take that into account. Thank God in the end the interview ended on a good note!

The next two days were spent helping M about her whole situation. Goodness, i've never met a more cunning manipulative psychotic maniac in my whole life ever!

Oh yeah, and I did some baking for Vday! And it was spent with tiffany and michelle. Couples were bombarding every where we went, it was hard not to feel a little you know. But whatever, nothing beats being single and lovin it now after all that has happened. Anyway, we watched PS I Love You. And its not even that good! After headed for dinner, and sha came along too, at Raffles City.

Haha Friday was L's Big Night! Went over to her place in the afternoon to help her choose her clothes and prepare for whats to happen later on! It was so funny, she was like freaking out at first and I tried to calm her down but it wasn't much better for me either, as I'd be joining two complete strangers for dinner too! Then headed down to TM and we met them. They actually suggested Pastamania, but of course in the Rules are to NEVER eat pasta on a date. So we suggested our planned place Fish and Co, and we had a really early dinner. Dinner was real awkward, countless silences and L and i finished our 4 topics to talk about in less than 15 minutes! They didn't really elaborate or anything, but they were nice. Walked around after that, and headed to 77th street. Then there was this box full of 'magic boxers' that caught our eye, and we were staring at it wondering what exactly was that, when they came over. Then L asked him what was that! And his answer was a most hilarious one. So we burst out laughing and L was dying of embarrassment, it was so funny. After everyone settled down, we decided to go catch Jumper. And his friend decided not to join us, so you can imagine what a gigantic lightbulb i felt like because L didn't allow me to leave! But it wasnt as bad in the cinema. I decided to leave soon after the movie, which was obviously a good idea. Reached home and L called and told me everything. Gosh, she's head over heels now. But well, he got my approval!

No comments: