Saturday, September 08, 2007

oh yay, my life is getting better so far, except for the fact that i'm forced to be stuck at home everyday that home's becoming like a prison to me, but definitely more luxurious though . the only day i could like ever go somewhere was on tuesday. with studying at the airport with Mich, Jiajun and his weird friend/maid Sean . Then had to rush back because of mom, which made me tell Mich everything that has happened to me so far. Glad she knows though, its so difficult to hide everything, and she was a great help to me too . The rest of the week is mugging mugging and more mugging. Please I do hope that I remember everything that I've studied!

Oh yeah, and so that Friday when we went back to that place, oh well, nothing happened! Great , that means the whole issue will be prolonged even more. Then they said they'll call us up again, so lets just wait and see.

And today, after Bio tuition at parkway, me and Mom met Rachel, my new cell leader. Sigh , yeah i'm gonna change cellgroup and all now. and i'll miss everyone back at Shawnie's cell terribly! But i'm glad after today, after getting to know Rachel better and stuff, I can't wait for a whole new beginning and family ! And this sunday I'll be finally going back to youth! and meeting a whole new group of people too . How exciting!

Tomorrow i'll be going to a another Chemistry group tuition with Lianne , taught by Amy too . Its in Orchard, hahahaha! yay, at least i get to go there (: ohmg, i sound like a sad no life person. But who cares , its just 7 more weeks to endure. Then once O's are over, I'm gonna shop like mad, go for manis and pedis at Dashing Diva, PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG ! and take up dance classes , do my hair and etc! So , perservering on now!

No comments: