Saturday, November 24, 2007

You know what, feelings are coming back again. Not those type of romantic feelings, but the hurt is. I just keep thinking about everything and when I read back on my previous posts, it just reminds me of those happy and super sweet memories that I wish I could turn back time and go through it again. And those horrible ones where I experienced so much pain and confusion, which makes me detest that person. So its like I'm having mixed feelings again. And i don't know what to do. Part of me longs for things to stay the same way, but reality is it prolly will for about a week? Then he'll go back to his old ways. Well, thats exactly what happened. Bittersweet. Part of me doesn't want to let go, but if I don't, how will I ever move on. I really need alot of determination and encouragement I think. Meeting new people is an option, but not a very good idea because it'll be like a substituition method and deep inside I prolly haven't let go yet, and in future I'll prolly be dependant on this , which really isn't good at all. Because now all I need is to be dependant on God.

Yeah anywayy, yesterday the three of us went back to international plaza to hand in our surveys. And there was this little confict that made us part our ways. So its just me and mich and him doing it alone. Well fiiinnee, we'll show who's the more efficient one. Because apparantly , somebody can't stand our perpetual lateness and 'irresponsibility'. So after planning our whole route, off we went to east meadows and completed all the surveys successfully! Then walked to the blocks of flats opposite our houses to complete a few others and we met a few very disgusting creatures on the way! Anyway alot of walking was done, but its good because we're burning all those excess calories from burgerking! All in all, we completed 13 surveys in 3 hours! HAHA thats 84 bucks each! YAY!

Oh yeah, today after dance went to parkway and ate at this so called Parkway Thai restaurant with Chrislyn. We indulged in the buffet spread! Which is actually very Singaporean in fact, with the usual fried rice, beehoon, chicken wings. It wasn't even Thai at all man! Where was the tomyam and olive rice and phadthai! Felt abit cheated, but it was quite cheap so I guess its okay. And we ate ALOT, felt super bloated after that haha but I love food so who cares! OH WAIT, have to exercise too! Yeah walked around for awhile and she showed me super cool card tricks ! Felt so sleepy after eating so much my gosh but at least we had a good time . (:

Tomorrow I'm doing church choir for service again! Sigh this really brings back memories especially on Thursday. Because I remember earlier this year, when my tribe did the choir, it was because of it that we started to being close. Just that this time, he isn't here to be in it. Thats why I wish like I could turn back time , to go through it again. Its always at the beginning when everything is the sweetest and the most mood-lifting which makes you just wanna skip around and go lalalala. Sigh but reality strikes again, that'll NEVER happen. So I wonder how tomorrow will be, hope nothing will happen that'll trigger of memories of the past.

No comments: